NameSilo

domain 343.biz

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

x11joex11

Established Member
Impact
85
I've aquired 343.biz and curious what you guys think it's worth? I think since numbers are more rare since there is only 1000 possible it might be worth more then a standard LLL.

What do you guys think?

(rep will be given)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi! Great name! I like it! Low to mid $XXX
 
0
•••
3 number .biz ... approx $100.

Remember, while technically NNN are rarer than LLL - they are not as valuable because there is no 'acronym' concept. Letters stand for words. Numbers are less meaningful.
 
1
•••
No, numbers are much more valuable than letters, unless the letters spell out a word. In the resellers point of view.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the tips guys, I'm selling it for $50-> or greater offers if anyone is interested.
 
0
•••
low $XXX
 
0
•••
I figured it was worth around $100, so I'll hold onto it. Anyone know the value that these raise at per month?
 
0
•••
Hey,

Nice one.. somewhere in the area of high XX, IMHO.

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back