NameSilo

domain 314.net - Registered in 1995

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
141
314.net is my new oldest domain, registered in Nov 1995. I honestly don't know what it is about domain age...I guess the rarity factor similar to why people like NNN and LLL in the first place! Anyways, this is only my 3rd NNN name, and I don't really know the market too well cept the min at 3character. I would really appreciate any thoughts on the value of this from more seasoned NNNers. Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
2/3 premium numbers in a .net , Nice, I would say $1000 - $1500


Good luck

Rami
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back