NameSilo

$30 Logo contest

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

heoo

Established Member
Impact
0
Another logo contest for you guys... this one will last longer than my last.

I need a logo for 'Moxle'. the site will be at www.moxle.com and its a Faceparty/Myspace style site (Social Networking).

I am aiming at teenagers but the site will be open to all ages.

I would like a Clean, Corporate style logo... if the logo looks amateurish I will say so take any comments as constructive and in no way a reflection on your abilities.

I would like it to have a symbol/mascot that I can use for favicons and that I can use with the Moxle text on banners and things.

Looking forward to seeing the talents on this site...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi heoo,

Here my second pass... thinking social networking.

Top design is a new one and the bottom one is slightly modified from the previous design.

*** removed ***

Feedback is appreciated.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
WOW!

Not a single bad design in the group. Excellent work to all designers. This would be a tough call for me.

namenut
 
0
•••
Hi heoo,

287e1bba97.jpg


Tried to develop a more iconic design.

Feedback appreciated :)
 
0
•••
just so people know... the slogan is now
'Where's your profile?'

Will7 I like it... but if possible could you show it with my current colours like on www.moxle.com?

will7 said:
Hi heoo,

287e1bba97.jpg


Tried to develop a more iconic design.

Feedback appreciated :)
 
0
•••
statd-moxlelogo2.jpg
 
0
•••
Now thats something I like...
Ill wait for Will7 reply then decide...
Can you provide the favicon as well? Also when supplying it, can you supply me a transparent gif and photoshop files?

statd said:
 
0
•••
Hi heoo,

No problem!

040fddd0fa.jpg


Feedback appreciated :)
 
0
•••
Thanks...

Contest Closed... Consulting now with a few people as I have 3 I really like... so the majority vote wins...

will be about 15 minutes
 
0
•••
OK, look forward to hearing your decision, been some really great work in this contest :tu:
 
0
•••
Although I did like all entries and 3 really stood out (jackieh1791, will7 and statd) I can only choose one and though people I asked has reasons why I should choose each logo I believe that statd's logo would fit better with my site.

I will be having yet more logo competitions soon so keep watching.

statd can you pm me your paypal address.

Robert

heoo said:
Now thats something I like...
Ill wait for Will7 reply then decide...
Can you provide the favicon as well? Also when supplying it, can you supply me a transparent gif and photoshop files?
 
0
•••
Ah well, I tried. Congrat statd, excellent design and well done to all other designers, great work all round!
 
0
•••
Grats Statd

Stevo
 
0
•••
statd, paid with paypal
 
0
•••
Thanks heoo for choosing my design.

Thanks will7 and eh-stevo :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back