Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction 30 hour auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

2002mjf

Established Member
Impact
1
:wave:​


GJYB.com Dec. 25 2008
PFNX.com Dec. 24 2008


I am putting these two up for auction for the next 30 hours...

To speed thing up, bidding starts at $40 with bidding increments of $5

Bids made in last 5 minutes of auction extends auction for 15 minutes

Paypal for +iTraders/established members MB for all others...I decide

Happy Bidding ( need the money for other projects, so bid generously ;) )

Both are at Answerable
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$40
 
0
•••
Are our bids for each domain or for the whole lot?
 
0
•••
I guess I should put that.....Thanks for pointing it out Mike....The auction is for both!!!
 
0
•••
$45
 
0
•••
50
 
0
•••
This is for 2 LLLL.com's.....let's see some more bids people
 
0
•••
$55
 
0
•••
Two hours left to get these two domains for one price!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
payment preference?
 
0
•••
$60
 
0
•••
5 minutes to go!!!!
 
0
•••
Auction closed....Winner is Nem0....Congrats!!!!!
 
0
•••
Rock n roll. Payment on it's way..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back