IT.COM

3 letter .name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No worth
A 3 letter .com is worth whatever be the name
For all other TLD be it 3 letter or whatever unless it has a meaning it has no worth
So something like KWL.name would be worth reg. fee
On the other hand names like PEN.name, GUN.name are really worth something :)

San

•••
they are names like

tar
gif
icy
sew
rub

etc. etc. :)

•••
Eh, I'd say at least lowmid $xx even w/o meaning just because all 3 letters (Almost) are initials.

Also, 3 letter ccTLD's are still golden, not just .com's.

Any 3 letter .de's that anyone thinks are worthless, I'll buy from ya.

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Eh, I'd say at least lowmid $xx even w/o meaning just because all 3 letters (Almost) are initials.

Also, 3 letter ccTLD's are still golden, not just .com's.

Any 3 letter .de's that anyone thinks are worthless, I'll buy from ya.

-Allan
Dont take about .de now
They are the second most popular TLD we all know that
She is talking about .name which is as unpopular as every other extension
If we start seeing all the extensions there is no limit to the number of 3 letter domains

San

•••
I sold a 3-letter .nam for $99 to an end-user. :)

•••
•••
Seriously Armstrong, wow, you probabally would have given it up for half that right?

Completly random letters with out an end-user, completly worthless. But I'll give you 25 NP for them each :) However there are better ways to spend $10, don't buy a .name go see a movie.

•••
comon you guys , once they have value then the price rises right?, its thoughs who see the potential in something before it starts to take off are the winners , for example in 98 three letter com were available , people were saying its not worth anythin like wvq.com but now they are selling high, it took almost twenty years for the com to have the default value now info and us biz and name are just babies only what two years old and the value of the three letter names have more than doubled tripled and ect ect you see the point ,,, the escalation in the domain world is moving toward hyperspace ,,,,, a year from now imagine the worth of a good three letter info or biz or us plus .name even. i bet you all who have doubts

•••
•••
i dont beleive in polls they are for the masses,

•••
•••
harpo said:
comon you guys , once they have value then the price rises right?, its thoughs who see the potential in something before it starts to take off are the winners , for example in 98 three letter com were available , people were saying its not worth anythin like wvq.com but now they are selling high, it took almost twenty years for the com to have the default value now info and us biz and name are just babies only what two years old and the value of the three letter names have more than doubled tripled and ect ect you see the point ,,, the escalation in the domain world is moving toward hyperspace ,,,,, a year from now imagine the worth of a good three letter info or biz or us plus .name even. i bet you all who have doubts

Well the thing is I really don't like the 4 letter extensions...

•••
I have fvd.name.. my only 3 letter, purchased to capitalize on the FVD video format.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back