Dynadot

3 letter .info...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
How much, whole sale, do 3 letter .info's go for?

keep in mind: large numbers(25+ on acronymfinder.com)of acronyms

overture results of 2000 or more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMHO, its 500$+ domain now.
But (also IMHO) its value will increase as time passes (while all surfers accept .info as standard gTLD).

•••
Originally posted by dax

Depends on the three letters/combination, of course. I'm not sure if there was a specific domain name posted originally that Dax may have assessed?!?
I'll revisit here. :)
Thanks.

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Depends on the three letters/combination, of course. I'm not sure if there was a specific domain name posted originally that Dax may have assessed?!?
I'll revisit here. :)
Thanks.

no specific domain was posted, just in general...no q's w's x's y's or k's

•••
Originally posted by dax
But (also IMHO) its value will increase as time passes (while all surfers accept .info as standard gTLD).
remove the two 0's at the end! :p
nah maybe $15-$40 at a reseller level.

•••
Agreed with NameTower. I would say $50 max at the reseller level!

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
Agreed with NameTower. I would say $50 max at the reseller level!

quite a variance in prices . i would think somewhere in between depending on c/d/c combination

:gl:

•••
•••
Not enough "info"...parden the pun!
ST

•••
1st,
Anybody using acronymfinder.com here?
Do you know what 25+ on acronymfinder.com means?
It means the combo is pretty often used in daily speech.
Also, overture results of 2000 or more suggest same thing.

2nd,
whatever you think of .info, it sure isnt .com, but it aint .shit either. All good 3-letter combos are being already snapped by all kind of domain speculators in order to have a portfolio of names which will worth in future a lot more than today. I monitor all 3-letter .info combos and i know what i'm talking about.

3rd,
Today: on sedo.co.uk law.info 8,495 $US. What a surprise...

Last edited:
•••
'law' is not an acronym. its a VERY popular 3-letter generic keyword.

otherwise if its a good acronym, and is something people will search info about, then low $xxx is a good estimate.

•••
Whatever (LAW == Local Area Wireless == Acronym) .

Generally speaking,
this is why i do not read Appraisal forums any more.
Many people tell numbers that do not have any connection with the real world.

Lets take for example: ssc.info (not mine)
Acronym Finder: 89 (25+ criteria met)
Overture: 2093 (2000+ criteria met)

Would you sell it for 10-40$ right now if this domain is yours?

(If yes, and if got something that meets criterias like above, PM me. I'll be happy to buy 3-letter .info for such LOW price)

Last edited:
•••
To me, LAW has no meaning as an acronym. Would you expect type-ins to be looking for wireless or legal info? If you owned that domain, what would you target development for?

SSC.info also has no meaning to me, either as word or acronym. If I don't find relevant leads, and if it was mine, I'll let it go for $50. If it was SSL.info (something most folks would recognize) , it would have to be around $2000.

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
To me, LAW has no meaning as an acronym. Would you expect type-ins to be looking for wireless or legal info? If you owned that domain, what would you target development for?

SSC.info also has no meaning to me, either as word or acronym. If I don't find relevant leads, and if it was mine, I'll let it go for $50. If it was SSL.info (something most folks would recognize) , it would have to be around $2000.

Good points i totally agree.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back