NameSilo

3 Free Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
3 gone - but 1 left FREE

I have 3 domains expiring soon and I have
no plans to renew them, so I am giving them away
to whomever would like them, one per person :)

Domains are:

BlanketIP.com (Godaddy) 4/27/07
XACT.name (PR1) (Godaddy) 5/13/07
MyBlook.info (Dynadot) 4/15/07

If your the

3rd poster
6th poster
or
9th poster

PM me your info with the desired domain...

Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
rocko78 said:
Well, if FKA200 want BlanketIP.com I get MyBlook.info. Otherwise I prefer BlanketIP.com ;)

Thank you mis chiff.


Your welcome :)
I have pm'd FKA200 to see which one he wants, just waiting for the reply.
then I'll get your info...
 
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
XACT.name pushed to newsiness



Waiting for FKA200 to let me know his choice....

domain pushed...:) Thanks
 
0
•••
1
•••
Rocko BlanketIP.com is yours. Next poster gets MyBlock.info since I don't really need it! I just tried to help some fellow members out with my bump


Thanks again Wendy!
 
0
•••
MyBlook.info still up for grabs,
FKA200 has passed BlanketIP.com
onto rocko78 who was the 9th :)

The domain has been pushed to godaddy :D
 
Last edited:
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
MyBlook.info still up for grabs,
FKA200 has passed BlanketIP.com
onto rocko78 who was the 9th :)

The domain has been pushed to godaddy :D

Pushed. Thanks. :) Rep added. ;)
 
0
•••
?
 
0
•••
WilliamKeller said:
the info was for the other domain...sorry

This one is still available and you are the next poster :D

MyBlook.info

let me know if you'd like it, it's at dynadot
 
0
•••
Seems interesting~
 
0
•••
I always miss the free domains :(
 
0
•••
Still one left :)

Still available if anyone would like it...expires in 4 days

MyBlook.info (Dynadot) 4/15/07

1st to Post sold takes it....
PM dynadot username and email

thanks
 
0
•••
sold!
 
0
•••
wangjinhk said:


Thanks for the PM info
Domain has been pushed :)
 
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
Thanks for the PM info
Domain has been pushed :)
Thank you very much!~
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back