Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 3 domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

killay

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi,

Well I already posted one of them in another post. But to be sure I'll set my 3 here.

-cgedits.com
-udesign.com (Google PageRank 3)
-udesign.net

I suppose you all know what cg stands for (computer graphics) :p

Well, if you could give me your oppinion that would be great.

thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
k got 4 more:

faqspot.net
avataruser.com (which I might develop for my own)
soldoffers.com
selectionz.net

I have even seen that it is possible to ask for appraisals on goDaddy... Has anyone tested this before?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
killay said:
t is possible to ask for appraisals on goDaddy... Has anyone tested this before?

Don't pay for appraisals, it is pointless.
 
0
•••
ok, wasn't really the reply I was waiting for, but thanks though.
I hope someone would appraise my domains.

-cgedits.com
-udesign.com (Google PageRank 3 and might use for myself)
-udesign.net
-faqspot.net
-avataruser.com (which I might develop for my own)
-soldoffers.com
-selectionz.net

I really appriciate it.
 
0
•••
uDesign.com/net, a pair cool name, $xxx-$xxxx I guess...
 
0
•••
Zilla said:
uDesign.com/net, a pair cool name, $xxx-$xxxx I guess...

I agree uDesign.com/net are very nice. Mid $xxx - low $x,xxx on these. Nice brandable names with plenty of options from Tutorial sites to web design sites.

The other names I feel need development of some kind, I don't think they have huge resale value without.

Good luck

:gn:
 
0
•••
Ok thanks, but I still need some more informations about these domains.

thanks in advance
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back