Domain Empire

entertainment 3 days left. We've decided to do webisodes this round!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

synclez

Established Member
Impact
Hey, so last year we had attempted a kickstarter to get our animated movie completed and we fell shy just 500 bucks! Which was awesome! but sucked... So, we reattempted with two more campaigns, and no luck. So, this time around, we've decided to chop the movie up into several short episodes/segments/webisodes and build from there. The ultimate goal is still to complete the feature and release it as such... If you'd like to learn more, check out our current kickstarter and thank you!

Thanks again!
Austyn

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...es-animated-action-scifi-comedy?ref=user_menu

Screenshot 2024-04-04 122554.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 122621.png

Screenshot 2024-04-04 141231.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Explain to me how Kickstart works again?

•••
Explain to me how Kickstart works again?
Basically, kickstarter allows existing fans and potential fans to contribute to a project... and in return, they get rewards or perks based on the level they contribute. We're offering cool perks where you get to be a part of our projects, where they focus will be on you for an into or outro of a video... As well as other unique things, like the animator could draw you into our Dippy cartoon as one of the clowns. Contrary to what I had hoped, it relies heavily on promotion and an existing fanbase. It doesn't really allow new people to just stumble on it, unless you've picked up a lot of traction thanks to promotion and existing fans... lol So, that's the reason for multiple failed campaigns. We've got one day left, so wish us luck! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back