Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 3 character .net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozendice

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm still somewhat confused with 3 character domains. I found a LLN 3 character .net What is resale worth without developing? I've seen places saying like $40. I wanted to get your oppinion. I havn't registered it yet though so I'm not giving out the actual domain but the number is a 0.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I just looked around, and there are quite a few 3 character LLN .NETs still available, so I don't think someone would buy one for more than the reg fee. I wouldn't recommend buying it unless it has something else that gives it value besides just being 3 characters.
 
0
•••
Right WS LLN.com worth $40 not .net
 
0
•••
What are NLL.com(or other TLD's) worth?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back