domain 3 character .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numeric Domains

Established Member
Impact
15
JL0.com

Nice looking LLN.com

Looks and Sounds like JLO (Jennifer Lopez)

Any idea of value please​
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is that a zero at the end?
 
0
•••
L0l
 
0
•••
Up to 180, I think
 
0
•••
I would think this is one of the better CCC.com out there, J - L - 0 is as good as it gets for a Jennifer Lopez sounding domain, without any trademark problems IMO. I would think around $500, has an end user potential for higher.
 
0
•••
Mid $XXX

Brad
 
0
•••
$400 around...
 
0
•••
Low $xxx
 
0
•••
I'd say around $200 if it doesn't get good traffic
 
0
•••
I would think this is one of the better CCC.com out there, J - L - 0 is as good as it gets for a Jennifer Lopez sounding domain, without any trademark problems IMO. I would think around $500, has an end user potential for higher.

Thanks everyone for the appraisals. I do appreciate them
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back