Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

3 character .com wanted

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaknite

Established Member
Impact
35
EDIT

Thanks to all those who pm'ed me. I've decided on one name for sure and since I liked a couple of the names I may buy one or two others. Anyways everyone who pm'ed me should receive a response within the next few hours.

/ EDIT
Specifics:
- dot com only
- Numbers and letters are acceptable.
- Must be easily memorable. LNL, LLN, LNN, would be good candidates.
- PM offers only.
- Please include the name, price, and traffic if known.

I'm willing to go anywhere from xxx to low xxxxx depending on quality of what is offered. I have an idea for a new way to monetize that will require it to be a very short memorable dot com. I am buying based on the the value of the name. However, I value a domain higher if it has traffic / revenue. My idea may not work out, and at the least I'd like to have a traffic domain to fall back on. I'm pretty sure they're all beyond what I'm willing to spend, but if someone has a 2 character .com they're welcome to pitch it as well.

It doesn't need to be the "best" name. So please don't hold back offering because you think I won't be interested. I'm more interested in the best value name than the most premium. Premium doesn't matter much for my idea. Also traffic isn't absolutely required, I am just more likely to chose a name if it gets traffic.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
you have a pm from me as well
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Send PM
 
0
•••
Closed at OP's request.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back