auction 3 Character .com LLN

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
17
The domain is MZ6.com Great 3 character domain
Can be used as a mazda domain (can be lucrative if you find a mazda dealer)

Exp: 12/11/2005
registered at enom, you will get a free push

bidding starts at $10
increments $1
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Auction ends at 22:00 on sunday.
 
0
•••
$10 ;)
 
0
•••
thanks :), still 2 more days to go.
 
0
•••
11
 
0
•••
what does "LLN" mean?
 
0
•••
12
 
0
•••
LLN means letter letter number
 
0
•••
I see... thanks :)
 
0
•••
np.
 
0
•••
0
•••
$13.00
 
0
•••
0
•••
Auction has ended. However the domain has not reached my private reserve... I am open to offers....
 
0
•••
what is your offer in Midd xx figures?

I can offer $20?

PM if interested
 
0
•••
Zeeble said:
Auction has ended. However the domain has not reached my private reserve... I am open to offers....

UH? >:(

Zeeble said:
The domain is MZ6.com Great 3 character domain
Can be used as a mazda domain (can be lucrative if you find a mazda dealer)

Exp: 12/11/2005
registered at enom, you will get a free push

bidding starts at $10
increments $1

Never mentioned any reserve!

Please complete all transactions at their conclusion for the stated amount and make note of this for all future listings.

As stated here.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
sorry, thought I did. Must have got that mixed up with my previous auctions...
 
0
•••
sorry, thought I did. Must have got that mixed up with my previous auctions...
Zeeble, your mistake or oversight does not constitute grounds for not completing this transaction. Your auction did not state that there was a "personal reserve" and, you had two days in which you should have seen that you had "mixed up" your auction listings.

Making corrections after the auction has closed doesn't cut it, and gives the appearence that you are renegging- regardless of whether or not this is the actual case. virgil is within his rights to add a negative trader rating w/ explanation of the circumstances to your NP profile.

Please try to work this out.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Not nice... Please update, zeeble, I'd really like to know how everything was worked out.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Grrilla, you just added that rule.
Are we supposed to read the rules every week?
Besides, why should a seller have to
part with a valuable name just because he
makes an omission in the instructions.
Nobody should have to buy or sell anything
unless both the buyer and seller agree to
the transaction.

This has happened so often that I just have assumed
that there is a reserve unless the seller says otherwise.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back