Dynadot

domain 3 .AI names: sixpack - bangbang - newday

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Galleshem

Established Member
Impact
SixPack .AI: I’m actually building the 1st AI-powered personal trainer + nutrition on this one. Already got potential investors.

BangBang .AI: Built a few entertainment related AI features on it but I could see it being used in many other spaces…

NewDay .AI: Could be used for wellness / routine / therapy / weather AI

At how much would you value these domains in case I wanted to sell them? Which one you like the most?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still curious :) Be honest.

•••
Hello @Galleshem :xf.smile:

Imo. The lack of responses probably indicates that the domains are difficult to appraise and that these specific terms in combination with the .ai extension will be difficult to sell.

Furthermore, you send out conflicting signals: do you intend to develop the domains (businesses) yourself with the investors you mentioned, or just like to sell the domains?

All the best.

Last edited:
•••
SixPack .AI: I’m actually building the 1st AI-powered personal trainer + nutrition on this one. Already got potential investors.

BangBang .AI: Built a few entertainment related AI features on it but I could see it being used in many other spaces…

NewDay .AI: Could be used for wellness / routine / therapy / weather AI

At how much would you value these domains in case I wanted to sell them? Which one you like the most?
the first? gymfitty com I have 72 Ai domains. , newday is is pretty cool... I'll see your bangbang and raise you MagnumAi. , keep your eyes on that matrixnames though. prices keep creeping up as sites get built. gl with them!

•••
Hello @Galleshem :xf.smile:

Imo. The lack of responses probably indicates that the domains are difficult to appraise and that these specific terms in combination with the .ai extension will be difficult to sell.

Furthermore, you send out conflicting signals: do you intend to develop the domains (businesses) yourself with the investors you mentioned, or just like to sell the domains?

All the best.
I am indeed trying to develop them & turn them into business but I won't be against the idea of selling one of them for the right price and keep developping the other ones.

Maybe right now, they'd be hard to sell cuz mostly one word are selling in AI but I'm looking at it long term as I think AI is a trend that is here to stay and I wouldn't be surprised in a few years all the good 2 word .AI will be taken too.

•••
@Aibob Thanks for the feedback! Are you the owner of gymfitty.com?

Last edited:
•••
I am indeed trying to develop them & turn them into business but I won't be against the idea of selling one of them for the right price and keep developping the other ones.

Maybe right now, they'd be hard to sell cuz mostly one word are selling in AI but I'm looking at it long term as I think AI is a trend that is here to stay and I wouldn't be surprised in a few years all the good 2 word .AI will be taken too.
No doubt people are now registering all single and combined dictionary terms in .ai. Suddenly every problem can be solved with .ai, or so people think. Often it's not even about AI. A large part of the registrations will turn out to be worthless (as is the case in many extensions), except for a part that really stands out. Also, remember that we've seen something similar with .mobi domains and then .app domains. In the end, those TLDs turned out not to be very popular, because companies were not classified that way. The .ai extension is now popular, but will it stay that way? These are just some thoughts, hoping it will help you. Wish you good luck.

•••
I get your point. I've never actually liked any other extension than .com. It's first time in years that I believe that there's another extension that might be better than .com for a specific use case. Imo you really can't compare .mobi or .app to .ai. Apps' websites are not even that important, the apps it self are. I already see a lot of solid startups building on .ai, it's short, looks better than putting ai.com at the end of your name imo (except really amazing keywords like openai.com).
I actually think the .ai extension is really UNDERrated right now and will only keep getting value as we transition into this AI world... That's my opinion, but we'll see how it goes :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back