NameSilo

$25 Quality Minisites + Setup!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got another GREAT offer for everyone here at Namepros!

PENDING ORDERS: 1, I'm Available!

For only $25 you will get a completely custom-made Wordpress or HTML/CSS Minisite. This includes:

- Custom-Made Wordpress or HTML/CSS Theme + Simple Logo (if you don't have one)
- 10 Unique Keyword-Enhanced Articles (200 words each, any niche). My first language is English.

*FREE* Featured link on Bpdir - this will get you indexed on Google in no time! Normally valued at $15!

*FREE* Minisite setup on your servers, and set to SEO-Friendly! This is completely optional. I can setup the entire Wordpress minisite on your servers, install the theme +plugins of your choice, paste the text, upload images, setup Adsense, etc. as per your instructions.

Few minisites I've done quite a while ago for clients here at Namepros:
- skagway dot info
- niagarafallstour dot info
- goatravel dot in
- seychellesvacations dot com

My aesthetic approach varies, depending on the type of website or the client's requirements. I can do both classic / professional or so-called "web 2.0" themes.

Turnaround: Up to 1 week from the starting date (not the date of placing an order).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am just send you a PM.
 
0
•••
PM replied. :)
 
0
•••
Any update?
 
0
•••
Still no news, should I file paypal dispute?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back