Dynadot

25 LLLL.COM domains was stolen.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aaron123

Established Member
Impact
25 LLLL.COM domains was stolen.

The domains were transferred out of my GoDaddy account and were moved to a namesilo.com and 22.cn.

The following list of domains was stolen and is currently in the process of being reclaimed:

CJQP.COM
GKJM.COM
JHGS.COM
KBXM.COM
KGRQ.COM
KQLD.COM
KQMP.COM
KRNX.COM
KRPZ.COM
KSWN.COM
KWMZ.COM
KXDP.COM
KZGF.COM
KZTQ.COM
MTYN.COM
RZJB.COM
SXDF.COM
DRQW.COM
RQCQ.COM
PQKT.COM
QFPW.COM
GYLZ.COM
GGYL.COM
GYLG.COM
GYLN.COM

Please don't buy those domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is awful, I hope you will be able to reclaim the domains. Any idea how these domains got stolen? You had two factor authentication enabled?

•••
I used two factor authentication a month ago. but because every time I want to log in GoDaddy I will not receive text messages. So I just canceled two factor authentication no long ago.

•••
how did the domain got stolen?

•••
someone log in your account and steal?

•••
For now is this.The hacker log in my godaddy account and modified my domain Admin email to get the domain Authorization Code.

•••
Never use Godaddy..their security is suck, same with their 2 factor authentication.

•••
first thing you should do is check your PC/ Notebook.. for malware . / just reinstall Windows or OS., and thn change all password on all accounts, online banking, etc etc... Saying it from a bad experience my self, was infected few years back after that I changed from winOS to linux..

PS: feel sorry for you hope youl recover,,, can't imagine how shitty that must feel if I would lose my very very loved domains... :-/

•••
All the best.

Hoping that you recover the domains soon.

•••
they should add Google Auth.. instead of SMS IMO
@GoDaddy

•••
first thing you should do is check your PC/ Notebook.. for malware . / just reinstall Windows or OS., and thn change all password on all accounts, online banking, etc etc... Saying it from a bad experience my self, was infected few years back after that I changed from winOS to linux..

Is it safe to use iOS (on ipad, macbook, iphone) instead of windows? Someone tell me there are no virus/ malware/ spyware on iOS?

•••
Sorry to state the obvious but never disable security measures, no matter how painfully slow they are!

I hope you get them all back!

•••
Sorry to hear that.. Plz take steps to recover the Domains soon...

•••
I am in the United States, and I really think the 2-factor Authentication works great! It might not work as well for outside the United States, but I really like how it works, and wish other companies would add this extra level of security. Whenever it is available, I turn it on -- such as Facebook, PayPal, Brokerage Accounts, etc....

To the OP -- I wish you the best in recovering your domain names.

Regards,
DN

•••
•••
this is terrible i really hope you get them all back good luck

•••
•••
For now is this.The hacker log in my godaddy account and modified my domain Admin email to get the domain Authorization Code.

Did you receive email update that your Admin Contact was updated?

•••
•••
I think you don't have to worry as the thieves can be traced unlike bitcoin thefts. Also never turn off the 2 step verification.

•••
I think you don't have to worry as the thieves can be traced unlike bitcoin thefts
its more headache then you think, and there are registrar that don't give a crap its your domain or not they just dont answer...

•••
Sorry to hear that.

I hope you are able to get your domains back.

-Omar

•••
its more headache then you think, and there are registrar that don't give a crap its your domain or not they just dont answer...

I agree, there are numerous registrar's but I am sure GoDaddy would help and get back his/her domains.

•••
Did you receive email update that your Admin Contact was updated?
I have receive email update When My Admin Contact was updated.But I was sleeping at that time.At that time we were here at 1 a.m.

•••
I agree, there are numerous registrar's but I am sure GoDaddy would help and get back his/her domains.
Thanks I hope GoDaddy can help me get back my domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back