Dynadot

25 GB @ $1.95 only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mtech

Account Closed
Impact
Hi,

I recently registered with an ohio based medalhost.com and they offered me their cheapest plan. Though they don't publicize it on their website but after bargaining for 2 days they gave me this link:

http://www.medalhost.com/secure/order.php?step=2&pid=10

I found this plan pretty good for my business as I sell turnkey websites to my clients with one year of free hosting. This plan costs me only $1.95 a month and offers awesome features. Though I livein warsaw speed is fine too.

25 gigs of space
250 gigs of bandwidth
unlimited domains
unlimited emails
unlimited databases
unlimited ftp
unlimited subdomains
but NO ssh
chat support is offline mostly but email support is quick

this is my second month and things are fine so far. am now hosting 6 websites in my account. my job is to make websites and sell them so i just need a spoace to park those sites and i really don't want pay $3-$4 a month. so for me its the best deal coz it satisfy all my needs! _\|/_

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never Ever Host Your Domains/files On Cheap Hosting. All You Get Is Nightmare. Trust Me.

•••
:). Also very important to understand what do you personally consider as cheap host ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back