$25 for a little JavaScript work

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

oreamnos

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm in need of a little JavaScript work.

It involves checkboxes, table <tr> row highlighting and such...

I have about 90% finished but I've hit a wall and need someone with JS skills to finish it off.

Payment made upon completion.

Payment only made via PayPal.

For more details, please pm me your email address.

Thanks

Eric
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am ready to do your work.
 
0
•••
Job completed. Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back