IT.COM

25.00 Logo Contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I think I posted this in the wrong area earlier today. Didnt know there was a contest area.
I need a logo designed for TalkVoIP.us. Contest ends 8/8 at 8:00 pm est.

I will pay via paypal or your choice of funds transfer. Also need additional logos done if anyone is interested.

Thanks and talk to you later......

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ill get started on this.

Best Regards,
Matt Stronge.

•••
Here's my entry:

eye6fb.jpg

Feedback please, thanks
- Matt

•••
Hi 170,

If you can incorporate a phone in the logo it might work better. I am shooting for the sea of change about to hit the phone world. Skype has over 100 million downloads for free voip and several companies along with skype are now voiping cell/mobile. Its all about the "phone" for voip in the future not the pc.

Tom

•••
Any better?

eye29ft.jpg

or

eye0zb.jpg

Thanks,
Matt

•••
Now thats cool! Very good Matt.

•••
voipster said:
Now thats cool! Very good Matt.

Thanks, I'll leave it like that for now until perhaps someone else takes the lead :).

Matt

•••
PM send plz let me know your feedback for it...
Thanks.

•••
My entry;

Best Regards,
Matt Stronge.

•••
talkvoip2yj.jpg

All vector made in Illustrator. I gave 3 different colour variations and used the same slogan as Matt because I could not think up another one as I am unsure what the site is about. However, I can change this if you wish ;)

Feedback is appreciated. Hope you like it :)

•••
Hey!

Here's my first entry:

NHU46282.gif

Please let me know what you think :tu: !

True_Snake

•••
Stronge...a little difficult to read but thank you.

Will, really cool. Its a great twist on the talk concept. As for the slogan maybe "All ABOUT VOICE OVER IP" or if someone else has a better idea for a slogan I am all for it :) Thanks Will.

Hi True Snake. Very nice and thank you. In effort to let everyone know whats going on. Will7 and Krishm are the contest leaders. Thanks to everyone for excellent graphics work.

•••
Hi voipster

Here's my entry. Vector artwork, anything can grow/shrink, color change, etc without losing quality.

originall1_talkvoip.jpg

Feedback is appreciated.

thanks
guetizo

•••
•••
will7 said:
This ends today, right?
You might want to watermark your work man, after the last incident.

•••
heres mine

voip.jpg

water mark will of course be removed if this is chosen ;)

•••
Hi Everyone,

First let me say thank you to all the excellent graphic designers and your designs. I have chosen Will7 for the logo design. I am sorry about the scammers I have read about who take advantage of some really decent people just trying to do business together in a cool way. Will i will forward payment now , just pm me your paypal and we can finalize things. Again thank you to everyone Will, Matt, Krishm, Snake, Stronge, Coleton and Quetizo. Your work is tops and I look forward to future business with all of you.

•••
Congrats Will...... Nice logo...

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back