Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

240fund.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

danBoT

VIP Member
Impact
29
its pretty simple but I thik it looks nice I wanted it simple
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What I should review there? I think it's kind of promotion -- no offense meant, good luck achieving your goal.
 
0
•••
well how could I improve it?
 
0
•••
Looks simple enough to me ..
 
0
•••
Too simple, A bit weird asking for people to donate to you for doing nothing what so ever.
Offer something for them to pay you to do.
 
0
•••
Yeah, something better in return would be cool. :)

The site is very simple as you said.. I don't know what else to say.. :D
 
0
•••
Well the site is simple, but what you are asking is simple. I've seen this done beofre. Some girl paid off all her credit cards by doing this. I think it was over $50k. Now she uses the site to help others in debt.

You can't really see the 240 or .com on the banner. It blends in to the background. Brighten it up.

Maybe you could have a picture of your dream car that you are trying to raise money for.

Maybe to help get you more money, you could ad some google adsense.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
For a site like that...i think its okay....buh the graphics could be worked on
 
0
•••
simple site and nice work .
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back