NameSilo

24.hr

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Im from croatia and i own a company named "twenty four" so that name is reserved for my company do you think is it worth to sell sub domains something like

www.sex.24.hr
www.shop.24.hr

and so on........

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, that name is very appropriate for subdomains!

How much to charge? Somewhere from $7/yr to $20/yr would probably be a good price point.

•••
thank you RJ,
right now im thinking about the price range and registration partner

•••
Kewl name, dotsorg. :)

HR stands for "human resources" also.

Najbolje .hr ime koje sam do sada vidio, BTW.

•••
Brilliant idea.. should go over well in your country..

I am assuming the country code for croatia is HR?

Talk.24.hr
Net.24.hr
Search.24.hr

the appropiate sub domain ideas are endless! Goodluck!

•••
•••
Nice concept ... I would offer these subdomains on the low end :$: of the range, IMHO ($5 - $8 per year). This could attract more potential users, and thus your initial marketing efforts.
Best of Luck.

:lala:

•••
That is a very good idea but I think you should have more things for people who pay and al so have a free one.

•••
Yes, only problem is that CARNet (Croatian academic and research network - which is admin of .hr cyberspace) does NOT allow less than 3 char domains (2 char is not possible to register any more - few years now), and as i see you are not registered yet as 24.hr owner, so cannot have it or sell it.
:notme:

// Tehno, vidis da nema ws ni nista gore, a nije ni upisan na www.dns.hr .

BTW, i am from Croatia too.
:kickass:
PS:
"I am assuming the country code for croatia is HR?"
Yes. HR stands for Hrvatska (domestic name and ISO standard).
International (English) name for Hrvatska is Croatia (CRO).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back