NameSilo

auction [24 hours]criticisms.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-MGS-

Established Member
Impact
7
Selling
criticisms.info

Well I bought this domain name off NamePros no so long ago, wanting to make it into a site.
But then not enough time etc so I am going to have to sell it. I was thinking about making it into a forum?

The Name:-

criticisms.info
Is registered at NP and will be push to the winners account. For free. It will expire on the 23rd of December 2006


It has had nine(9) unique visits since I bought it and can also show screen shots.

The bidding will start at $3 and will end in 24 hours.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back