Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 21nano.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuyongli

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Can someone throw some light on how much this might be worth

Thanks in advance


:)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Let me welcome you to NamePros. :) Now I do not get it from Google what does 21 nano mean in particular? Thanks-
 
0
•••
:) 21 is popular in china means the 21th century......... nano...well. nano has many meaning i think. Seems that this name had been used for a site. I have checked in archive.org.....

Thank you for your welcome. I am newbie in domain biz. HOpe can learn from all :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back