Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction 2001 PR4 Domain Auction!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry but I get 0 PR
 
0
•••
0
•••
$50 highest bid @ DP

slider said:
Site Title:
URL: http://www.thehomebrowser.com/

PageRank: 4/10

It shows as PR4 according to the Fake PR Checker tool here at Namepros. :)
Thanks Slider, yep she is definately PR4, I don't know what is going on with the toolbar PR checkers at the moment but not all domains are reading acurately for some reason. I understand that 90% of PR domains out there are fake but let me assure you I am not in the business of ripping anyone off (that would be like shooting myself in the foot).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Highest bid is still $50 @ DP
Less than 40 hours to go...
..
 
0
•••
I noticed your title says 2001 domain, but when I check whois, I see Created: 29-oct-2006, which tells me you recently grabbed the name at the drop.

Please clarify...
 
0
•••
BuysDomains said:
I noticed your title says 2001 domain, but when I check whois, I see Created: 29-oct-2006, which tells me you recently grabbed the name at the drop.

Please clarify...
That is 100% correct! I grabbed it as it dropped!
So what would you like me to clarify please - I don't understand :)
..
 
0
•••
EDIT: Highest bid $50 @ DP
Just over 4 hours to go...
..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back