domain 2001.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Matt J

Established Member
Impact
18
I am brand new to domaining. I purchased this yesterday for cost price.

I really have no idea how to value it. Epik.com value it at $2,600. I have no idea how they work this out or if this is even a good guideline.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It has value because it is a low number...it's the extension that brings this down to $
If you hang onto this for ten years...put it up for sale I bet it will sell for $$$$ or more
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back