NameSilo

$20 Php script install

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
9
I have php script I need installed ...came with scant documentation..

I have cpanel with mysql,phpadmin etc..

Script Looks pretty basic but I never get these installed correctly anyways..

$20
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM me.
 
0
•••
Closed..I have 3 takers appreciate the Post and PMs.. SV has first dibs ..I sent you a PM
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back