domain 2 Zip Code Reg's in different TLDs

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotprofan

Established Member
Impact
44
Hey all,

I just picked up these names and wanted to check to see if I made a good decision.

The first is the zip code for downtown San Diego CA. Granted it's a .tv, but all the other popular extensions (including .mobi) were taken.

92101.tv

Related link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=San+D...pn=0.028451,0.042057&t=h&z=15&iwloc=addr&om=1

I noticed Godaddy was having a sale on .mobi. While I normally avoid .mobi like the plague, I think that a zip code/all numeric name might work well with the extension. I saw that 92109.mobi was available and I grabbed it. 92109 is the zip code for the Pacific Beach/Mission Beach in San Diego - a very popular tourist destination.

Related link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...pn=0.056853,0.084114&t=h&z=14&iwloc=addr&om=1

What do you think? Are zip code names worthwhile or are they the red-headed stepchildren of the Geo domain world?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back