Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

2 websites in one hosting..

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jamx551

Established Member
Impact
5
Is it possible to host 2 websites in one webhosting package?

I mean I have 1 site I like as a forum and another site to be as an auction site .. Then I like these 2 sites go into one webhosting package., IS this possible?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
do you have a control pannel?
 
0
•••
yes its possible jamx551. U can get a hosting account that has addon domains. U can add 1,2,3 whatever number of addon domains your hosting account allows u to..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hello, you can have one of our unlimited domains plans, and you can host as many domains as you like :)

http://www.finexe.com/hosting

by the way :) what a cute bunny!!! hihi...

Merry Christmas to you! *<|
 
0
•••
That be no bunny, that be Tigger from Winnie the Pooh... my lil nephew has the same one coming his way at Christmas, lol.
 
0
•••
optimist said:
yes its possible jamx551. U can get a hosting account that has addon domains. U can add 1,2,3 whatever number of addon domains your hosting account allows u to..

I see, can you suggest a hosting site with this feature (multiple domain names)?
 
0
•••
AbsolutelyFreeWeb said:
Hello, you can have one of our unlimited domains plans, and you can host as many domains as you like :)

http://www.finexe.com/hosting

by the way :) what a cute bunny!!! hihi...

Merry Christmas to you! *<|

Thanks!!! this is my 1 yr old son...

Ok so tell me about your webhosting. what is the maximum number of domains I can host there? What is the disk size?
 
0
•••
chrisc said:
That be no bunny, that be Tigger from Winnie the Pooh... my lil nephew has the same one coming his way at Christmas, lol.

YEs youre right Cris this is Tigger worn by my cuty Son..
 
0
•••
Hi jamx,

we have customizable plans, so I give you exactly what you want, the space/bandwidth/number of domains/choice of control panel and OS etc. you can build your plan and check out the pricing from the URL I gave you.

regards, anton
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back