NameSilo

domain 2 Hyphens - EEEK !! - But Brandable ?????

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gazzip

First Time Poster !VIP Member
Impact
186
Dial-a-Loan_com

I know hyphens are not popular but I have seen some similar domains in use on TV and in Magazine advertising/billboards etc probabably because they can be read easily at a glance from a distance.

Appraisals, comments, thoughts appreciated :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
If it's getting visual advertising, I think on this sort of domain it will work great.
 
0
•••
Bump :) Anyone like to appraise it ?
 
0
•••
Appraised value is reg fee - low xx, as is. It won't get typeins until developed and branded but the hyphens work well for SEO.
 
0
•••
I have some real double hyphen domains: www.windows--games.com LOL! but they rank well in MSN for very competitive words for most of them.
 
0
•••
Refrozen said:
I have some real double hyphen domains: www.windows--games.com LOL! but they rank well in MSN for very competitive words for most of them.

Now that is a Double Hyphen !! - Maybe that makes mine just a two hyphen domain ? :hehe:

I own a few domains with two keywords & a hyphen - They also do really well in search engines and visitors to PPC, I don't know what the fuss is about hyphen domains amongst most domainers, end users/companies don't seem to mind using them.

Ok, you won't get much direct type traffic but I rekon about 95% of domains out there won't anyway IMO and if they do better in search engines (also debateable) why not use them !

Just MO of course :)
 
0
•••
I agree... I own or have owned many hyphenated domains.


gazzip said:
Ok, you won't get much direct type traffic but I rekon about 95% of domains out there won't anyway IMO and if they do better in search engines (also debateable) why not use them !

Just MO of course :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I dont think the resell value would be too much for this domain, due to the hyphens, but as a name that can be branded and advertised, I think it has some good potential.

Maybe you could knock up a small site, with some affiliate programs for loans.

Good luck with it

Alex
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back