Dynadot

2 Free Glype Proxy Templates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all,

These are my first templates that I made for glype proxy script, I hope you will like it.

If you need any support don't hesitate to contact me.

The themes also includes PSD file for logo and fonts.

orangeef8.jpg

Live Demo: Unblock FaceBook Now

Download: Glype Template Orange

green20bo7.jpg

Live Demo: Website Unblocker

Glype Template Green 2.0

Any comments are also welcome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Thanks for the template. Great templates. I'm really new to proxy sites. I know nothing about proxy sites.
I'm, using one of your template, but my google ads are not showing up! Any idea?
This template is installed by my hosting provider.
You can visit the site at 99browse.info

thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
•••
Well, you can't see no ads because there are no ads placed in the config file. You must edit the config.php from the theme folder and place the ads there.

You must find the following line

<!--ADD Adsense below here-->

and then place the ads. It should look like that:

<!--ADD Adsense below here-->
<div id="ads">
paste your adsense code here size 250x250
</div>
<div id="ads">
paste your adsense code here again size 250x250
</div>
<!--END adsense code-->

I hope this can help you, if you need more help don't hesitate to contact me on YM.

•••
Hi,
Thanks for the info. Those adsense code are added by my hosting provider. At first only the first left side ad loaded for a brief moment then it stops loading. shall I reinstall the theme again. Thanks for your help. I've added you in my YM.

Also, could you please tell me how can I find the Proxy thread opened by one of the moderator. I went half way to that discussion then I had to log out. But now I can't find that article again.

Anyone can help me.

•••
It takes a while for Google ads to start showing properly, if it doesnt happen within 24 hours then there is a problem.

•••
•••
where the link to download the green one ?

•••
•••
man, these are very nice designs, thanks.

•••
I am glad you like it, I am going to release some other templates these days so stick around.

•••
•••
sourcer said:
I am glad you like it, I am going to release some other templates these days so stick around.

cant hard wait another man .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back