Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
acquisitive.org - 519,000 google results
avaricious.org - 426,000 google results

Along different lines, there is also:
xxss.org - only 34,700 google results, but it's a very catchy url.

What do you think these are worth? Anything above regfee?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just because it is in the dictionary does not mean the name has value. I wouldn't pay reg fee for the "dictionary" ones even in the .com. They need to be words that people actually: 1. know 2. Use 3. Preferably search for!

I think for most people your names would fail in all 3. Get your reg fee back if you can.

Hope I don't seem harsh, this is only my opinion.

•••
Thanks for your reply!

You don't think that "acquisitive" is a very common word? It seems like a great investment/collector's term.

On the other hand, "avaricious" has a very negative biblical connotation and I'm having a hard time imagining an end-user.

What are your thoughts about xxss.org?

•••
ofclean said:
Thanks for your reply!

You don't think that "acquisitive" is a very common word? It seems like a great investment/collector's term.

In my 30 something years on this planet I don't think a single person has ever used that word more than a few times at best and if they did they probably did not know how to spell it and have never searched for it online

ofclean said:
On the other hand, "avaricious" has a very negative biblical connotation and I'm having a hard time imagining an end-user.

What are your thoughts about xxss.org?

As far as "avaricious" I have never heard the word spoken once that I can remember and I am a college graduate.

As far as LLLL.org, they have no value unless there is an abvious meaning.

I'm not trying to be mean here, just offering my opinion.

•••
Thanks again.

For future reference, are all 4L non-word .orgs worthless?

I assume that something like dddd.org wouldn't be worthless; does no value trickle-down to domains like xxss.org, which has two "doubles"?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back