NameSilo

2 Character Domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

abdulbasit

Account Closed
Impact
Is there any website to register 2 character domains???

I tried to search at www.1stdomain.net and tried to search many 2 character .info's and it says it is available but it is not registering for what reason I dont know.

So is there any person who knows any website through which I can register 2 character domains?

Thanks in advance,

AbdulBasit Makrani

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im pretty sure it's restricted to register 2 character domains anymore, only ones you can register if availlable are 3 character and up.

•••
Than how a1.com, a1.net are registered through networksolutions and some other extentions such as a1.biz and a1.info are still available to register. You can see their whois by anysite

?

•••
Yep 2 character domains are pretty much out of the new registration stage .... Even the new TLD's will probably deny anyone from registering them until the extension has built up .... Then they will be released at a 'premium' rate.

Any current 2 letter / character domain in the top TLD's is now only available through buying it off the current owner ... If by any chance ( unlikely ) they decide to stop renewing then it will be removed for circulation.

Hey JP ... Will go to $3.95 by that is my final offer :)

All the best.

Richard

•••
Thanks for the information

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back