Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 2.cc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nptay

Established Member
Impact
0
2 character cc's?

I would like to know what's the value of..

2char.cc

LN.cc or NL.cc
NN.cc
LL.cc

I saw one sold recently at Afternic's Bazaar for 1M.cc about $70
What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Two letter .CC's may have some value.. $100-300 for average letter combinations, $300-600 for the better ones. Other two character types have little premium value. < $75. $70 for 1M seems like a fair price.
 
0
•••
1M.cc

nptay said:
I would like to know what's the value of..

2char.cc

LN.cc or NL.cc
NN.cc
LL.cc

I saw one sold recently at Afternic's Bazaar for 1M.cc about $70
What do you think?

1M.cc was mine. Prior to buying it, I sold www.O2.cc for $850 on www.Afternic.com. I was hoping to get more for 1m.cc, but the offers never came in. I wanted to buy some of the .in, and .co.in domains from India , so I put any of my domains on the Afternic Bazaar Auction. 1m.cc was one of them, it sold fro $75.00 . I probably could have gotten a little more if I would have been patient, and waited another year or so. But, I didn't want to miss out on great words still available with the .in, and .co.in's.

I have lost faith in the .cc extension, I am going to gamble on India domains.
Of course, 2.cc is pretty rare. I wish you luck with it, and hope you get a $x,xxx sale!!!


Frank
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks -RJ- for your idea on 2char.cc.

Nice to hear from the owner of the domain that I mentioned (1m.cc), your info make me more hope of my .cc investment (the value is above the reg fee 555), anyway I will be patien a little more. By the way best of lucks on your new adventure of .in and .co.in.
 
0
•••
Personally I would expect to pay at least low $XXX for a 2char .cc
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back