Domain Empire

$2.07 for my First Click!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So I just regged and put up a page at MesotheliomaLawyers.tv

and my first click got me $2.07! I like the looks of this :$:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mesothelioma is a high paying keyword. You should have seen $xx for the click....

•••
yes it is decent paying but watch your traffic to those types of sites :) they are easy to put a ban on you. Keep your traffic clean and you should be fine.

•••
Hey thats really great one $2.07 for a click. However what is your average amount of single click. As many says that for medical terms average earning lying between $.30 - $0.60. Is that so ??

Please update us ...

Take Care.

•••
Congrats!

My former name and I had let it drop. Also had mesothelioma lawyer.

Glad you got this one had a big .tv investor grabbing my mesothelioma terms in .tv format but he didn't grab this one.

I regret letting this drop am came close in grabbing it again but didn't.

Cheers and congrats! Nice niche

•••
Correction

I owned mesothelioma lawyers and not the mesothelioma lawyer .tv name.

I am Mobi now and can't edit my post.

•••
Congrats. Very rare to see that kind of click nowadays.

•••
Very nice going. I get 100+ clicks per month and none come anywhere near that. None are in that sort of industry though, too competitive for me :)

•••
dont click on your ads yourself

•••
It is high paying keyword but its against TOS to share info about your earnings so be careful :)

•••
Mesothelioma used to be a big niche but after everyone started making sites about it click value dropped dramatically. At DP I know someone who had 20$ clicks for this few years ago.

•••
bluearrow said:
Mesothelioma used to be a big niche but after everyone started making sites about it click value dropped dramatically. At DP I know someone who had 20$ clicks for this few years ago.

Wow $20.00 is simply great. So what they are paying now, if they are paying high than certainly I would like to create a website on this as well.

But guys don't you think so that in this manner google is promoting to build a false websites.

•••
•••
Yes, there are certain keywords that pays you awesome amount of money for only single clicks. Make sure you dont disclose your adsense earnings. It is against their TOS

•••
alisha44, Google seems have smart priced the whole Mesothelioma niche. I guess AdSense has no choice. now you like cents for this Niche most of the time.

•••
So I just regged and put up a page at

and my first click got me $2.07! I like the looks of this :$:

That is some great money you earned for just one click :)

On the other hand, $0.03 is what I earn per click :(

•••
Mesothelioma is a high paying keyword. I would have expected you to get more for a click. That's still pretty good though.

•••
click adsense

Congratulation for you. I never get the big click like that. The biggest is just $0.1 from my adsense

•••
I one time got 3$ for one click that depend on the location of the one who clicked on my adsense and the target keyword.

Mostly depend on the advertiser who decide to pay high for 1 click to that keyword.

•••
Mesothelimia is indeed a high paying keyword if people will tend to click it then it will cost a great income for you ...

•••
great i just earn 1,3 dollars perclick from adsense

•••
Congrats buddy. Do more in future.

•••
is there anyone who can guide me abt high paying keywords as i m running my own mobile site ?

•••
•••
For all those going for Mesothelioma after reading this post, let me clarify that there are plenty of niches available which gets less compared CPC but more volume. Plus if you get ranked high for a particluar high paying keyword, then chances are that you would get more than 2$ for that click. And what more, you get more volumes of traffic and more clicks.. And posts like 20$ per click from DP are rumors according to me... Had I been an advertiser, I would never ever in my life pay 20$ for a single targetted visitor to my page unless that visitors buys products worth thousands..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back