joejet

Established Member
Impact
what do you think it's worth?

any help greatly appreciated

thanks

Josjet

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
VW enthusiasts would love this one (no pun intended)

I think definitely think you're in low to mid ยฃXXXX range with this to the right buyer!

imo....

Last edited:
•••
Using this domain for a Volkswagen related website could cause trademark issues because this domain is so similar to the official vw.com domain.

•••
i am concerned about the vw trademark issues

•••
thanks to all who have replied :)

•••
•••
i am concerned about the vw trademark issues

I think if it was a VW fan club site, there would no issue. I see lots of these online, using VW in the domain name.

•••
Indeed, but non-commercial fan clubs rarely have a big domain budget. Using 'VW' in domains is common for VW dealerships, e.g. VW-[cityname].tld. The problem with this domain is that it is almost identical to the domain used by Volkswagen so a (legitimate) claim is that the domain easily could be confused with 'VW.com'. If used by a commercial entity for a Volkswagen related site it is probably a good idea to get clearance first.

Last edited:
•••
Indeed, but non-commercial fan clubs rarely have a big domain budget.

True, but If it was mine, i'd keep it, build it and monetize it. VW enthusiasts market is massive. An established site on this domain would only increase the value.

•••
at least $2.5K USD

T1 is the old vw minivan 1950s
those cars are traded about $50K USD

build a page around that car
and you made it

$50K USD

•••
nice 3 letter 2k is my vote

•••
great thanks, for now i will sit on it, later in the year i was thinking of making some sort of history of vw site and a forum.

hopefully i have the time.

:)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back