Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable 1TB.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great NLL.net! Looking it up in the acronyms it can stand for:

TB tuberculosis [medical]
TB TeraByte (usually as TB)
TB Transparent Bridging
TB Treasury Board
TB Terabit (usually as Tb)
TB Text Back [slang]

I just acquired it and it is regged at GoDaddy till 6/18/06. It has to stay there for 60 days due to ICANN rules, but as you know it is a free push there. I don’t have any stats for it, since I only had it for a week.
I like the TeraByte and it can be used for a WebHost or computer company. I am taking offers on this name and will have it for sale till Saturday night @ 10:00PM EST (US) (-5gmt).

Please post offers here or PM me with them. I am looking for something in the LOW XXX range...I will entertain all offers.
RickyG
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump

Entertaining offers, send me yours.......

**Hint** looking for anything over $125.00**
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Last BUMP... send me an offer, the most I can say is no
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back