IT.COM

domain 1stbandwidth.com For Appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1stbandwidth.com

Hello all, I own 1stbandwidth.com and it all over that it solf for $800,000. I backordered this domain last year and I got lucky. I received numerous offers so far on this but I'll really like to kno the valu given at least the publicity it has that it is an expensive domain.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1stbandwidth.com

Description: This domain supposedly sold for $800,000. but i got lucky and got it
Categories: Internet  

Please appraise...This domain supposedly sold for $800,000. Received numerous offers but I want o be realistic.

•••
Dont see anything worth 800K in it, sorry :(

•••
I do not think it would be worth that much however you could get somewhere around $xxx if you find the right buyer.

•••
I dont see anything that worths 800k either but I'm trying to figure out why it worth that much in the first place if infact it did. However, low 5- figure offer was received recently.

•••
However, low 5- figure offer was received recently.

Excellent! :tu:
Can you share some of the specifics here on this offer and who it was from, Ajibra? Unless there is an urgent need by a specific End user, I just can't see the value at that level ... and this information may also help us to help you to "fine-tune" your final Asking price (at the End user level).
Reg. fee+/+ at the Wholesale level, IMHO ... perhaps more if it did, in fact, trade for a premium in the past.
All the best.
:wave:

•••
You are really Lucky to get this domain. Even though i dont see any $xxxxx value in it, I can see in google that it has been really sold for 8 Lakh dollars , during the period (1999-2002) when altavista was purchased.

B.O.L

Cant really determine the value now.

•••
HI

With the 3chr - 1st in front of the domain name I do not see that kind of value in the domain name but that does not mean that someone else does bot see that kind of vaule in it, But @($800k it seems a bit high) I would think more of in the Mid $xx.xxx to low $xxx.xxx Max, If you only got it for a snap back fee then you are ahead at what ever price you sell it at,

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
$800k seems a like a bit of exaggeration. I see a $0.00 domain name IMO. Is there content that goes along with this or just barback domain?

•••
Well, I have been contacted by a lot of brokers for this domain. Of course it was "supposedly" worth that amount. Some of the offers are four to five figures but I'm of course sure i cant get 800,000 for it .

•••
i would say xxx max for it....

•••
•••
I would say it is well worth the backorder fee since you have received a $xx,xxx offer already.. :)

My suggestion is that you accept that one and be very very happy... :D

•••
if i had the domain and got an offer of $xx,xxx I would take it the first MILI second!

•••
I agree, accept the highest offer you've gotten, and sell it. Just make sure you can trust the person with whom you're doing the transaction.

Nice domain, low $$$$.

Good Luck!

True_Snake

•••
•••
Guy's pleae don't dig up old appraisal threads lol.

•••
if you received an offer for more than xx,xxx TAKE IT AND RUN

•••
IMO, you're not selling the domain itself here. It's the *publicity* that is selling. I suggest that you sell it for the max offer ATM. and also, closing or rather discontinuing this *OLD* thread would avoid your prosect buyers to see the low appraisals which will probably discourage them to purchase your domain.

Best of luck
:talk:

•••
low $xx wholesale -- It sort of works, but isn't that short, nor immediately memorable.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back