NameSilo

question 1st year with GoDaddy and than after 10 months move to Dynadot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xbank

xbankTop Member
Impact
Hello,

I wanted to ask as the Godaddy domain registration is cheap, is it possible I register domains with Godaddy and move them to Dynadot after 10 months to avoid the second year fees.

Please let me know asap.

thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I wanted to ask as the Godaddy domain registration is cheap, is it possible I register domains with Godaddy and move them to Dynadot after 10 months to avoid the second year fees.

Please let me know asap.

thank you
Sure you can. Or you can purchase GD Discount Club and you'll get very cheap pricing for regs and renewals, if you reg more than let's say 30 domains a year it's worth.

•••
thanks alot appreciated Golan

•••
Sure you can. Or you can purchase GD Discount Club and you'll get very cheap pricing for regs and renewals, if you reg more than let's say 30 domains a year it's worth.
Don't mean to go offtopic but how much can i save for hand reg with the GD discount club and does it apply to deleted .com ?

•••
Don't mean to go offtopic but how much can i save for hand reg with the GD discount club and does it apply to deleted .com ?

It's okay I was thinking the same .. I saw it was saying $1.00 and than this thing got disappear .. dunno how .. maybe I hit any promotion or something.

If it's $1 I can do and register 5k names :)

•••
It's okay I was thinking the same .. I saw it was saying $1.00 and than this thing got disappear .. dunno how .. maybe I hit any promotion or something.

If it's $1 I can do and register 5k names :)
that has nothing to do with gd discount club it is just the first time you reg a domain there they give you a .99$ price

•••
I can register 5k names in first time ? :)

and then move the names after 10 months to other registrar paying $8 .. ?

•••
I can register 5k names in first time ? :)

and then move the names after 10 months to other registrar paying $8 .. ?
what do you mean by 5k names ? like 5000$ value ? those are premium or auction domains the .99$ offer doesn't apply also to move to another registry there is a fee involved it is not free

•••
I am usually trying to sell names around but mostly flipping if I buy a name for $50 I try to sell for $100 fast .. that's what I am doing currently from home.

•••
I am usually trying to sell names around but mostly flipping if I buy a name for $50 I try to sell for $100 fast .. that's what I am doing currently from home.
i never managed to quickly sell a domain you must be very lucky and resourceful outside this forum to be able to quickly sell one ^^

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back