IT.COM

1Plus.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
:hi:-,

Anyone else experiencing problems with 1Plus.net pages loading this weekend???
On Friday I couldn't even log into my account!?

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm in there right now and everything seems okay - it's not blazing fast but it is working.

•••
Yeah, it seems to have "sped up" a little now, but I think they need to update their servers or something cause it was HORRIBLE yesterday and Fri.
They have a great service going and it would be a shame to ruin it by slow loading pages!

•••
I think somebody listened since now the pages are loading "nicely"! ;)
On a different topic, has anyone who uses 1Plus.net seen an increase in revenue from AdSense as opposed to parking with Sedopro, DomainSponsor, NameDrive, Trafficz, etc.??

•••
I have seen this problem too.

Does anyone have more than 30 domains with 1Plus? I tried adding more to my account but they do not show up. I was thinking of moving all of my domains to 1Plus but if I can only have 30... :(

•••
Hmm, I probably have at least 200-300 domains "parked" with them currently.
I had no problem adding them, but the pages were just loading real slow.
It seems to be better now, but my Adsense earnings are MUCH less than what I was making with even Sedopro or DomainSponsor??
A lot of my 1plus pages don't show any Adsense advertisements yet!
I 'm going to "tough it out" for a little more, but if my earnings don't start to pick up I'll be going back to an "old school" parking sponsor ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back