IT.COM

19 parking.co issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello !

Maybe someone from you guys can help us with this story? We had domains registred with ItsYourDomains, then this company were bought by public company Tucows.com. In this time our domains were parked at 19parking.com. Seems 19parking.com are not active company anymore. So now we are really cant find who owns and whats going on with our domains + 19parking.com owe us $$$.

Thanks guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can do a whois search to find the domain ownership if I have read your post correctly.
19parking.com is loading for me. What is the issue you are facing with them?

•••
We have two aims:
1). To collect our profit from 19parking.com
2). To put our domains in good company

19parking.com is loading for me too but they have no phone number on the page, their contact form are not working and their old contacts (email, skype) are not active as well.

•••
We have two aims:
1). To collect our profit from 19parking.com
2). To put our domains in good company

19parking.com is loading for me too but they have no phone number on the page, their contact form are not working and their old contacts (email, skype) are not active as well.

OK mate now your concerns are clear for me. But I can not suggest any way regarding 19parking as all the contacts means failed. What is showing in the domain whois regarding owner ship of the domain?

•••
I suppose such threads like the one you have created might help you to get in touch with the owner
Be active and good luck

•••
Try to keep emailing them. I hope one you will get responce and will have a deal
Good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back