domain 1881 ? org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyc

Established Member
Impact
338
Hello,

Could you please appraise this domain name as materially, especially for an end-user status as Chinese & Western?

I'll be glad if you can reply within your possible comments.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Numbers are ok, but .ORG is not so popular with the Chinese.
 
1
•••
Anymore?
 
0
•••
.org aint popular, but I will ask you to hold for 5-10 years. It can be good value than.
 
1
•••
Any last comments before new year?
 
0
•••
Nice name, low to mid $xxx imho :xf.cool:
 
1
•••
Max $500. Good name
 
1
•••
These are picking up. Just look at Namebio (which we all do anyway of course). Early xxx at present value I'd say.

I wish the same could be said for 6n .org patterns as I have a nice one (only one has been reported on NB - couple of days ago, and it was 668888, so watch this space, as they say). :lookaround:
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back