NameSilo

traffic 173,041 Backlinks | 4 + Years old | Huge Traffic | Huge Potential (includes site)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid PR 3
Huge Traffic
4+ Years old never dropped 215 Archive records
Fight Videos related
Includes Modified PHP Melody Script

I acquired this domain few days ago because i saw huge potential in it.

The domain is fight videos related has more than 170,000 backlinks which drags huge traffic to the site, it has backlinks from top fight videos sites like gorrilafights(dot)com, comegetyousome(dot)com and you can explore it all at yahoo site explorer

First please check the snapshot of checkpagerank (includes the domain name too)

brickfistcom.png

and here is the 1 year detailed on traffic status provided by complete

brick_compete.gif

Please feel free to analyze the domain and find it's potential , i acquired this domain thinking that i will work for the site so i got the site back up
the script is php melody i completely customized the look and feel of it with a custom template i have integrated mochiads game too
but now i am gonna get busy with my other projects so i have to let this go,
so here it is, feel free to make a great offer :D

Accepting Offers starting from 400usd

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you just aquire this domain via expired domain auctions from tdnam last week, and just put a site content on it?

•••
Did you just aquire this domain via expired domain auctions from tdnam last week, and just put a site content on it?

yes i did , is there anything wrong with that?

Last edited:
•••
let me know your BIN please...

also have you tried monetizing it??

•••
sent you a pm and sorry i read throughy and took monetizing as monitoring :P sorry for the confusion on the pm btw i have recently updated it just 2 days (so i haven't got time to moneterize just updating videos and script now) if i don't get a good offer i will take the site to next level myself :)
and as per anlaytics more than 479 visits yesterday has been recorded

i am considering all good offers over $400 however i have sent bin to 1200usd

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back