Dynadot

1700 federal engineers worked on Google

NameSilo
Watch

Meh-Le

Established Member
Impact
March 2020: Donald Trump: We have 1700 engineers working on Google

If your website is with Adsense, SEO, your life will change.

Google has been tracking internet users for adsense websites. SEO could be a scam since 85000 H1-B visas/year started coming to USA from 2011.

In other forum I started a thread 7% p.a interest bank fixed deposits. Next minute I see Google ads for bank fixed deposits. Google tracking is out of control.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Keep us posted. I think you're on to something here.

•••
Keep us posted. I think you're on to something here.

Yes, I am telling website owners "what is going on on the internet"

•••
Fascinating. Can you give more details?

•••
March 2020: Donald Trump: We have 1700 engineers working on Google

If your website is with Adsense, SEO, your life will change.

Google has been tracking internet users for adsense websites. SEO could be a scam since 85000 H1-B visas/year started coming to USA from 2011.

In other forum I started a thread 7% p.a interest bank fixed deposits. Next minute I see Google ads for bank fixed deposits. Google tracking is out of control.

Can't tell if this is a serious post.

Your title says "federal engineers", then left out the federal part in your post. And that 1700 was referring to some Coronvirus site Trump said Google had:

"In his bold but unexpected announcement on March 13, Trump said that “Google has 1,700 engineers working on” a website that would help people figure out if they needed a coronavirus test and to direct them to testing sites."

As far as the ads, that's nothing new. There is an old funny post about a member here complaining about the adult ads Namepros had. They didn't have adult ads, those ads were showing up based on that user's past browsing experience.

•••
Can't tell if this is a serious post.

Your title says "federal engineers", then left out the federal part in your post. And that 1700 was referring to some Coronvirus site Trump said Google had:

"In his bold but unexpected announcement on March 13, Trump said that “Google has 1,700 engineers working on” a website that would help people figure out if they needed a coronavirus test and to direct them to testing sites."

As far as the ads, that's nothing new. There is an old funny post about a member here complaining about the adult ads Namepros had. They didn't have adult ads, those ads were showing up based on that user's past browsing experience.

Dammit, I go to get popcorn to enjoy a conspiracy theory thread and you come along and spoil it! :-P

•••
Fascinating. Can you give more details?

A tech report for Edge browser says "browsers download malware". Mostly it is Google Chrome

Website owners lose visitors/traffic to false virus alerts.

•••
Thanks for letting us know this ultra-valuable information. Can we shower you with gold now?

•••
SEO was always a scam service!

•••
Last edited:
•••
A tech report for Edge browser says "browsers download malware". Mostly it is Google Chrome

Website owners lose visitors/traffic to false virus alerts.
How do we avoid this? Should we stop using Edge and Chrome?

•••
what did u think that google or internet or bitcoin was created to make the world better place for all? like everything else, as long as elites rule, its all nothing but a tool for control through brainwashing and enslavement.... i know its not easy to accept we're enslaved.. but you know what they say, the perfect slave is one who thinks hes free... its been like this forever. its just that before we had kings and peasants and knights to protect them.. now we have presidents, police and army to protect them.... nothing changes... except for the clothes on our back.

Last edited:
•••
How do we avoid this? Should we stop using Edge and Chrome?

Edge browser is Good. There are 24 other Browsers. I have stopped using Chrome and google.com. Bing.com is good for searches

•••
Edge browser is Good. There are 24 other Browsers. I have stopped using Chrome and google.com. Bing.com is good for searches
But edge uses Chromium now which makes it similar to Chrome (and hence connected to Google). How do we escape all the malware? :O
I'm so afraid now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back