Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 16y dot net

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattheP

VIP Member
Impact
89
16y,net - 16 years, 16 yard.. brandable for enduser, maybe :)
any ideas? Tnx :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CCC.NETS, from my experience, are pretty difficult to sell right now..
I haven't been able to sell mine for just $5 each with around 7 months still left before renewal.

That said, this is a paticularly semi-decent one... So I think maybe $10-15

My advice would definitely be to keep it until CCC.NETs pick up again, (which they surely will?).
 
0
•••
A NNL.net sells for min.$10 wholesale. Good luck
 
0
•••
$20-25 based on this 3C being a NNL
 
0
•••
Tnx for your replies. I am aware of ccc.net/ccn.net wholesale prices. However, this is not random combination. Many extensions are taken - com, org, info, us, tv, mobi, .cn, .com.ar, ..., as well as 16year, 16-year, 16yards,16-yard... net is 6 years old. I believe it can be branded by some enduser, maybe as a teen forum. I'll send some end-user offers..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back