NameSilo

domain 16nm.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro88

Established Member
Impact
239
Thoughts on value?

Previously Chinese owned, useful name for a tech site?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm holding on to mine, doubt you would get much for them, I looked in the dn journal and couldn't find any data. But best to hold on to could take off
 
2
•••
Thanks for your reply Thomas.

What related names do you have(if you don't mind me asking)?

Regards
M88
 
0
•••
upload_2015-10-30_20-9-2.png
 
1
•••
You can check the above image, I think it started selling.... has price above $100
 
1
•••
Thanks DTR Alex, interesting.
 
0
•••
1
•••
Thanks for your reply Thomas.

What related names do you have(if you don't mind me asking)?

Regards
M88

I have:

25RW.com
36HM.com
76TY.com
82BN.com
85TR.com
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back