IT.COM

sales $𝟭𝟲,𝟱𝟬𝟬,𝟬𝟬𝟬 sale of philadelphia.finance

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mkt Sales Leads

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Loans.finance and mortgage.finance at a very tempting $22 million and $19 million respectively. or newyorkcity.finance at a juicy BIN of just $14.5 million

•••
•••
•••
homer-collar.gif

•••
Sharing this (obviously) fake sale is a disservice to everyone in this community.

•••
•••
Quite entertaining but that's all!

•••
I can only imagine what Finance.Finance is worth. Most likely Billions.

/s

Last edited:
•••
its common tactic in domain sales.. there were countless fake sales reported

•••
It sold too cheap …buyer got a steal

•••
•••
•••
Reported where exactly?

that's the problem ... a bit everywhere..

what fantasy world u live in? u think domain industry is the only thing on earth where humans do not trick...do not fake..and are always 100percent honest

wakey wakey

•••
•••
It is possible , but only in his dream , not in reality. Fake sales report is totally hurt domain industry...

•••
You must be a fucking idiot to believe that it was a legitimate sale.

BTW, any idea who this Ryan guy is?

https://namefy.com/banks-and-investors-stake-claim-to-their-domain-nmp/

Ahh, and from his (their) website:
"Please note that filling out this form does not require Valencia’s to sell the requested domain to you as we have many offers from many indivduals and companies. We may reject your application for any reason allowable by law".

•••
This is why most big companies kept their acquisitions private. So that they don't become jesting stuff.

•••
Wet is all wet! ...LOL... And Bob Hawkes is on it!

•••
This is why most big companies kept their acquisitions private. So that they don't become jesting stuff.

It becomes 'jesting stuff' because of it's a (poorly presented) fake sale.

I think the responses would be total different if it wa a trustful and reviewed deal (like when Voice.com sold for $30,000,000).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
If Philadelphia.Finance is worth $10M + much less $16,500,000 USD

What the fuck is - e.credit - worth
Not above 16.5 mil.

I wonder if there should be a rule that if it's on Twitter that it should be classed as "not news" unless confirmed by someone reputable, because the dross that's coming through is coming thick and fast.

Certain people seem to be plugged in and susceptible to be being sucked in by this kind've news and blindly propagating it even if it's complete rubbish.

I would put most xyz sales in this category as well, particularly ones that are reported to be on platforms that don't exist.

Last edited:
•••
Not above 16.5 mil.

I wonder if there should be a rule that if it's on Twitter that it should be classed as "not news" unless confirmed by someone reputable, because the dross that's coming through is coming thick and fast.

Certain people seem to be plugged in and susceptible to be being sucked in by this kind've news and blindly propagating it even if it's complete rubbish.

I would put most xyz sales in this category as well, particularly ones that are reported to be on platforms that don't exist.
Most xyz sales are on Afternic, Sedo and Dan though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back