Dynadot

$150 in PayPal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kawachad188

Account Closed
Impact
i have that much money in my paypal. how could i invest this to start making money someone please give me some good advice

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would and do buy small undeveloped sites with revenue and sell them on ebay at increased prices.

Set up as reseller hoster and then sell the sites with hosting quite easy to do and lots of info to help around.

If you keep focused on what you are doing for a couple of months and dont try to walk before running you could be making some good income soon.

•••
I agree with Apprentice invest in stocks. Start doing research on different companies that you know and buy from. Find one that's right and invest. :)

•••
spend $50 on domains and keep the $100....

•••
Research and register a domain (>$9) with a view to putting an adsense mini site on it. If you can build the site, then do, otherwise get someone else to do it for you for around $50 (I know a place for this if you are interested) get targeted ads from adsense and commision junction on there, but make sure the site has a lot of fresh unique content. Use the rest of the money to spend on cheap advertising for the site, like adwords vouchers and a few paid links. If you are wise in your choice of site you can have made your money back in under 2 mths, then everything is profit.

•••
it all depends on what sort of person you are. can you design sites? code anything? are you good at marketing? do you have current websites that need promoting?

personally, i'd probably use the money to either buy a developing website, or buy some good quality links to get traffic and page rank for a site of mine.

•••
Buy a domain, and a script. Develop the site, at then sell it.

IE:

Buy an arcade domain, get an arcade script (phparcadescript is a good option)
This would cost about $40 (i think the script is $30)

Get hosting (few $$ a month) Develop the site, buy a template or get a custom made one, add games and stuff to the site.

Sell a few months later for atleast $300+ or sell links for $xx a month

•••
create yourself a new site and develop it and sell ti on

OR

buy a fairly new site and develop that and sell it on for a profit

OR

do the same thing that you did to get the $150

•••
Someone said to put it in the bank. Thats funny.. he says he wants to make money not let it loose value due to the ugly inflation now rearing its head.

To make money you need to do or provide something many peope want or need. Study how to make ethanol. Then develope the site and provide information. Draw the crowd in and provide revelent ads and you will make money.

Lol... put $100. in the bank today and take it out next year and you will have made $3.00. Build a site and the profit potential ( note the risk) is unlimited. Put it in the bank and you will have a profit in a year enough to buy a hanky to cry into.

I will tell you what I make in a year with every $100 I spend, you can multiply that $100 by at least ten and you will be close.

If I put it in the bank and with gasoline up and just about everything else going up at a fast clip people don't understand you are loosing money. Money in the bank is money that is depleting in value.

Show me a person who puts most of their money in the bank and I will show you a person who is not interested in business. Business people INVEST!

So what ever you do with it do this..INVEST.

Roderick

•••
Spend $20 on domains and park them (probably could only get 2 or 3). Spend the rest of the money promoting your domains (adwords, etc). You'll also have to do alot of manual work (link sharing, article writing). then when the clicks start rolling in get some adsense to compliment your parking revenue. after about two years sell the domain name for 20- 30 times what you bought them for (each!!) :$: :sold:

•••
Buy some Gold.

When the sh*t hits the fan in the Near/Middle East the price of Gold will fly, it will go way over $1000, glad I got me some of it at $598 an ounce a couple of months ago. :tu:

•••
ags has good point, being a former pawnbroker invest in SCRAP GOLD. means broken jewellery and such. go to antique fairs, ( carboots) yard sales and such.

once you have a fair bit, prob about 2 once in uk, ( because of cost, hallmarks) go to a pawnbroker, jeweller, i know some that do it them selfs!! ( VERY DANGEROUS ) melt it down into a bar.

get it hallmarked sell it.

people will sell some releativly crappy made piece really cheap, and if its broken even cheaper. I do about 4 once a year. not bad really

a rough guide is 1 - 1.20 gpb a gram an heavy piece
about 40p-60p for lighter pieces

melt it down around 50 gbp
hallmark think aound 80 gbp

should cost around 170-180

to make 150.

it takes time, i always have a few quid with me where ever i go, you never know!!

•••
Can anyone comment on the profitability of Forex? I watching an infomercial the other day and the returns appeared to be breathtaking. Could someone validate the potential for profits in this rather new investing opportunity?

•••
Mr. Websites said:
Can anyone comment on the profitability of Forex?

Forex is highly volitile. Yes, you can make money, but you can lose a lot too. Most serious investors avoid this.

•••
Ben42 said:
Forex is highly volitile. Yes, you can make money, but you can lose a lot too. Most serious investors avoid this.
You obviously know nothing about forex ben42. Serious investors avoid it?? Warren Buffet does it, major financial institutions do it. Forex does 20x more volume DAILY than the NYSE. Please, don't spout your uninformed biased comments.

Yes, forex is risky but so are stocks. If anybody is interested in learning forex which is a pure form of trading (not corrupt like stocks) then check out babypips.com.

M

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back