Dynadot

$150 in PayPal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kawachad188

Account Closed
Impact
i have that much money in my paypal. how could i invest this to start making money someone please give me some good advice

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ummm, invest in domains ?

•••
angisson said:
ummm, invest in domains ?

He'll just lose his money that way..

•••
Invest in domains or get a webhosting reseller account.

•••
If you know how to work with adwords I would give that a try.Otherwise invest in domains.

•••
Since I know very little about domains I can't really suggest that, but if you have time also you might want to buy a couple of developed sites that are currently make $10 a month and develop them further.

However you should make sure that you research the site before hand, and make sure that you don't buy "turnkey sites".

•••
you could buy a country to one of those map sites? like www.map-traffic.com and sell the country for more?

you could invest in stocks, if you have knowledge about domains may be you could buy and sell domains...

buy stuff from ebay and sell it for more, i have made some money doing that.

•••
•••
buy a GOOD "half finished" site on ebay or namepros etc.. most are under $100
and with a small bit of marketing you should be in the profit within a month or two

then reinvest any profits and repeat a few times etc... then you have 5 developed sites with repeat traffic and revenue on your hands all you need to oay for is hosting!

•••
Spend $5 on one of them Google Adsense codes in the FOr Sale / Advertising Section of this site and it gets you around $50 of adsense credit. Depending on your keywords you'll get a nice flow of targetted traffic

•••
kektex said:
If you know how to work with adwords I would give that a try.Otherwise invest in domains.

what do you mean work with adwords?

•••
buy or develop a site, work on traffic. You'll make some money.

•••
well i think buying and selling websites would be best idea to take.But this takes a lot of knowledge otherwise you will spent money in something wrong.Also this days one great idea is to buy designs and templates from freelancers and sell them at higher price.

•••
Well italks, I don't think he would be able to buy a good developed website for $150 to sell it at a higher price further.

•••
Check out ebay, they always have sites selling, maybe you can catch one cheap. Or check out the sites being sold on the forum here.

•••
web templates these days are so cheap, but how do you resell it for a higher price? Ebay?

•••
keep it in the bank itll make more

•••
Get one domain. Get a programmer and tell him to code a project for you. Then sell that script for $10 or $15 per copy. This is the best and the easiest way to get money.

But beware which kind of projects you choose. And also study the market first. if you develop a project which has much competition then your boat will sink.

Once I developed a project and gave 8 months of dedicated coding to it. And my competitor decreased the prices. And to put me in bigger trouble he just released the product for free. He had earned a lot and now when my chance came to earn something he released the project as a free one. I was totally screwed. So choose wisely which product you develop.

•••
droplister said:
keep it in the bank itll make more

^^ thats the best idea in this thread until now.. :tu:

•••
Repeat whatever you did to get that $150 again.

•••
david.amherst said:
Repeat whatever you did to get that $150 again.

Ok this is a even better idea :D
Way to go! :tu:

•••
Here are a few things you can do:

1. Spend it on new clothes and go for job interviews so that you can multiply that money.

2. Get a under $10 per month reseller hosting account and spend about $100 on domains to develop into sites.

3. Spend it on women.

•••
deu12000 said:
3. Spend it on women.

:lol:

That's an expense, not an investment!
Nevertheless, it is money well spent! :music:

•••
kawachad188 said:
i have that much money in my paypal. how could i invest this to start making money someone please give me some good advice

I'd have to say put it in a bank account and let it gain interest even though it won't be much. Or, invest it in something like a new script you could sell and make some money for.

•••
Hmm better buy a goodhost strat a content rich website tht makes the double of wht u invested there ^^.Or go to TresureTrooper Complete offers ( Some require Money )
and earn.But in my opinion the first idea wud be cool if u have content rich and unique stuff poeple get automatically there ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back