IT.COM

I need a little help... sort of beginner questions.

NameSilo
Watch
I'm not a totally newbie to making websites. Currently, I make $120/mouth via my two BIG sites using Adsense, and want to start making $1200 a month. I have about $300 that I want to invest into expanding my little web business.

I have about 15 domains that are in my godaddy account that I don't use. I applied at parked.com, and an still waiting for my account to be accepted. Figure I can make extra money through parking my domains.

Was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on how I can turn my $120 income into $1200 a month.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
buy some expiring domains and flip them

•••
•••
I would start by experimenting with what you already have. Try affiliate programs, reach out to businesses to sell banner space on your sites, etc. Put up a newsletter sign-up box on your sites and start sending out content, you can sell banners in the newsletter and even do paid email blasts to your subscribers. Relying on Adsense is why you're only making $120 a month. Always try new things, that's the only way to find out what really works. I know people who have made simple changes like making a "Buy Now" button purple instead of yellow and it boosting sales by 30%.

Once you've squeezed every dollar you can out of your current sites, develop more sites. Find a model that works and scale it up.

Last edited:
•••
Seems to me your lacking quite a bit of information. For instance, ask yourself how you can boost traffic to your current sites. Be creative with SEO. Perhaps even consider Arbitrage, buying traffic cheap and converting it to higher valued clicks. I believe that is still allowed through Adsense/Adwords. You may also consider expanding on your current niches.

•••
Seems to me your lacking quite a bit of information. For instance, ask yourself how you can boost traffic to your current sites. Be creative with SEO. Perhaps even consider Arbitrage, buying traffic cheap and converting it to higher valued clicks. I believe that is still allowed through Adsense/Adwords. You may also consider expanding on your current niches.

SEO is something i've always paid attention to all my domains have Frenly urls.

Never tried Arbitrage, I'll have to try it.

Those guys with fancy ties on youtube make domaining and making money online easier than it really it.

Any other suggetions?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back