Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

$15 Logo contest!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmpolis

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone,
I need a logo for my new host, which will be at ConfiHost.com. I am looking for a sleek looking logo that goes with the following forum theme: http://www.freestylexl.com/demo/index.php?style=getaway

I will leave the details of the design up to the designer, however, I want something that will fit in the header of that forum template.

I will close contest once I recieve one that I like!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
u need just a logo to fill part of a header? or you want a whole header?
 
0
•••
I just want a logo that I can put over the hader and use for other things like business cards.
 
0
•••
hi
here is a try, hope you like it

2508332161.jpg


Greetz Johan
 
0
•••
Thanks Johan for the design. I will put this one into consideration, but I am looking for something a little less cartoony. The top one is the best for me, IMO. Thanks! Still available!
 
0
•••
hi here's my try :)

confihost2%20copy.jpg
 
0
•••
another concept:

2509593012.jpg


Johan
 
0
•••
Expect an entry from me soon.
 
0
•••
contest ended
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I love your new design Johan, thanks for entries everyon! Still available!
 
0
•••
hey! here's a update! :D

confihost3%20copy.jpg
 
0
•••
Good designs still far, but still looking!
 
0
•••
Check out the attached jpeg. Can be adjusted. Tell me exactly what you're looking for: mean, trendy, modern, abstract...
 
0
•••
Here's my entry.. simple and plain

i420_confihost.jpg
 
0
•••
Thanks for the design, however, I was looking for a logo with some kind of icon, like Xillion's or Johan's. Still Open!
 
0
•••
thanx cmpolis and bizbutler:)
 
0
•••
contest ended
 
Last edited:
0
•••
confi.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
you need to upload it, you can just copy the path in your computer
 
0
•••
PM Sent...Feedback awating..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back